I have worked with a number of different companies; some big, some small. Most of my clients are small to medium software companies that provide services to large companies internationally.
- Aberdeen Asset Management, Edinburgh, UK.
Assisted two different teams with process mapping and documentation. Contract, September to December 205.
- DSA Enablement, Edinburgh, UK.
Presentation, document and web design. Implemented video on demand learning modules for technology client. Full-time, January to June 2015.
- Aspose, Sydney, Australia.
Technical writing and marketing services, including technical editing, website review and updates, marketing copy, newsletters and social marketing. Contract, full-time, August 2010 to January 2015.
- doc-department, Edinburgh, UK.
Updated online tutorials and advised on/developed branding guidelines for clients. Contract, April 2010 to November 2010.
- FAST Modeling Alliance, London, UK.
Standard document development. Contract, February 2010.
- Cascade Technologies, Stirling, UK.
Software manual updates. Contracts, October 2009 and March 2010.
- Aspects Tools Limited, Edinburgh, UK.
(Now UL, previously Collis UK.)
Software manuals, help and white papers. Permanent, August 2006 to October 2009
- Collis BV, Leiden, The Netherlands.
Software manual. Secondment, January, 2008
- Sun Microsystems, Linlithgow, UK.
Databooks for Alcatel. Contract, September 2005 to July 2006.
- Barrie & Hibbert, Edinburgh, UK.
Online help. Contract, August 2005.
- zoiComm Ltd, Stirling, UK.
Website copy. Contract, June 2005 to September 2005.
- IntroNet Ltd, Edinburgh, UK.
Online help for IBM and LogicaCMG. Permanent, February 2002 to August 2005.
- Quadstone Ltd, Edinburgh, UK.
(Now Portrait Software.)
Manuals and training documents. Permanent, March 1998 to August 2001